Friday, September 5, 2008

Placemat Bag Version 2


My second attempt at a placemat bag. Mistakes were made. Gimme a break. I'm still hammering out prototypes. For one thing, I should have stitched the tabs in green thread instead of brown. Brown thread would be an interesting designe element if I could stitch straight, but I can't. The tabs actually do match a very light stripe in the pattern on the fabric, but you can't see it very well in the picture. If you click the picture and blow it up, you can see it better. Karin claimed this one! Shelby suggested I try a diaper bag, as she is having her third baby girl in a week or so. I need to give that one some thought. Lots of pockets and compartments. I don't even know what goes into a diaper bag besides diapers. I've gotta go do some research!

No comments: